Neu Arrivals: Introducing Organic Linen
We are thrilled to introduce our capsule collection of organic linen. Woven from the flax plant, linen has been used for thousands of years and is known for being one of the most eco-friendly fabrics in the world. Read on to find out all the reasons we are loving this incredible fabric.
We chose this incredible fabric for the spring and summer season because it's in line of our ethos sustainable fabrics sourced from nature. There are lots of reasons why linen is a great sustainable choice for your wardrobe. Here are some of the reasons we love it!
- Flax linen is one of the strongest fibers in the world which means your clothing will last for years and years
- The flax plant grows naturally and requires no additional water other than rainwater
- Because it’s a natural fiber and sourced from plants, flax linen is recyclable and biodegradable
- Linen fabrics are valued for their exceptional coolness and freshness so they're perfect for hot and humid weather
- The whole flax plant can be used, leaving no waste
- Our linen collection is lint-free and becomes softer the more it is washed
- Linen fabrics can be recycled into paper and insulation materials for the many industries including cars!
We have chosen the highest quality organic linen fabrics and use GOTS and OEKO certified dyes. Linen is a great eco-friendly but luxurious alternative to cotton and only requires rainwater to cultivate. The flax plant can be harvested in areas that are unsuitable for food crops.
The collection features soft and relaxed styles in neutral hues - sand, white and rose pink.
SHOP THE STORY
Also in Inside & Out - Neu Nomads
Kicking off the new season exploring one of the most exciting cities we have ever been in our newest FW21 styles. From striking green mountains, to its colorful historic and artsy neighborhoods and the most beautiful and diverse beaches; Cape Town, also known as the Mother City, it's full of wonders and hidden gems worth visiting.
This season, more than ever, we were creatively nourished by the beauty of everyday things. With a worldwide pandemic in front of us, the FW21 Collection was inspired by the natural beauty we were seeing and feeling from our own windows and inside the walls of our homes both in New York and Munich.
From the tree line boulevards of Buenos Aires to the streets of New York, the alluring beaches of the Mediterranean and even your home, the Boyfriend Shirt is the one piece that will always be there for you.