Neu Arrivals: Introducing Organic Linen
We are thrilled to introduce our capsule organic clothing collection of gorgeously natural linen. Woven from the flax plant, linen has been used for thousands of years and is known for being one of the most eco-friendly fabrics in the world. Read on to find out all the reasons we are loving this incredible fabric.
We chose this incredible fabric for the spring and summer season because it's in line of our ethos sustainable fabrics sourced from nature. There are lots of reasons why linen is a great sustainable choice for your wardrobe, from organic dresses to super-soft sleepwear. Here are some of the reasons we love it!
- Flax linen is one of the strongest fibers in the world which means your clothing will last for years and years
- The flax plant grows naturally and requires no additional water other than rainwater
- Because it’s a natural fiber and sourced from plants, flax linen is recyclable and biodegradable
- Linen fabrics are valued for their exceptional coolness and freshness so they're perfect for hot and humid weather
- The whole flax plant can be used, leaving no waste
- Our linen collection is lint-free and becomes softer the more it is washed
- Linen fabrics can be recycled into paper and insulation materials for the many industries including cars!
We have chosen the highest quality organic linen fabrics and use GOTS and OEKO certified dyes. Linen is a great eco-friendly but luxurious alternative to cotton and only requires rainwater to cultivate. The flax plant can be harvested in areas that are unsuitable for food crops.
The collection features soft and relaxed styles in neutral hues - sand, white and rose pink.
SHOP THE STORY
Also in Inside & Out - Neu Nomads
Rumor has it you’re wearing a new rock on your left hand. But you should know, gone are the days of re-mortgaging your house to pay for a fairytale extravaganza. This year’s coolest brides are into sustainability, small parties, unique destinations and looking damn good while doing it.
This International Women's Day, join us as we celebrate our community of incredible women that make Neu Nomads possible. From Alka, Sneha and Dipti in India, to Sandra and Heide in Germany, to Gimena, Agustina, Tracey, Diana and Katelyn in the US, and all our customers around the world that bring Neu Nomads to life.
This month, we’re catching up with Danielle Alvarado, the incredible CEO of our favorite blog, Sustainably Kind Living. Danielle is a Neu Woman who truly embodies what it means to live a sustainable, thoughtful and conscious lifestyle. Started at 3am in nap time, Sustainably Kind Living is a culmination of Danielle’s sustainable journey, which began when she was living in Europe and has blossomed throughout her experiences of motherhood.